So, after making a long ‘to-do’ list, now you are going to finally move to your new house. Every buyer expresses that there works a little excitement and a little nervousness inside their mind while moving to a new place. However as we the human beings can speak, so it is easier for us to express our feelings. But your pet can’t. Studies proved that during shifting pets suffer the most. Apart from that there is a high chance of it getting sick while moving. Here are some tips for you on how to make your house moving with a pet easier.
- Let’s check once more the to-do list –
In order to drive out the mental depression of your pet you should give it time as you did before. However, try to take it in evening walk regularly and feed it with your hand. Do it regularly, at least on the last week before moving. Such activities will create a strong bond between you and your pet and it will reduce the chance of stress and they will stay under control. We know moving one house to another means how much task you have to perform. But still try not to ignore your pet, give them as much attention as you gave before. To minimise your tasks, you can hire a removalists in South East Melbourne for removing furniture. You will get more time for your pet then.
- Do not forget to take essential things –
As you are moving a long distance you should not forget to take even a single thing which will give you comfort on road. Make a list of things. Check it twice and make sure you have all the things. Also, make sure you have informed your hired furniture removalists about the importance of your belongings. Here is given a list which may help you:
- All the medical certificates, prescriptions and recent photographs
- Pet food and plenty of water
- Foods for you, water bottles, a can opener and re-sealable lids
- Toys, chew bones and treats
- Pillows, towels and other crate liners
- Plastic bags and scoops for dogs
- Litterbox for cats
- Cage covers for birds and rodents
- Napkin to clean messes
- Things you should not forget while shifting –
While moving to a new house you need to keep in your head a list of things. Here is list:
- Don’t forget to buy new identification tags.
- Make sure that your pet is safe on the vehicle by which you will go to your new destination.
- Perhaps you are moving interstate, and then surely it will be a long journey. Make sure that the driver will stop the car for toilet and water breaks.